Sunday, September 7, 2008

Day 1

I would say day one was a success. We had absolutely perfect weather. We did move birds in every brace and finished the day with 5 dogs finishing the hour with clean bird work, when all was said and done we had work on pheasant, sharptails and huns. I will get some picture up later today, by interent was down last night or I would have had them up earlier.



We did have a change in the running order due to two scratches. In the 4th brace Offlee Amazin was scratched due to an bad foot I believe and Ridge Creek Jake had already been scatched in the 16th brace so Four River Commander was moved up and ran in the 4 brace.




Here were the 5 dogs that finished the hour with birdwork. In the order they ran.




Eye Candy SF Dean Lord


Four River Commander PM Shawn Kinkelaar


Hardup Road Jesse PF Doug Ray


Blackhawk Wiley PM Dean Lord


My Mustang Sally PF Doug Ray




The dogs that the judges are carrying at the end of day one, in the order they ran are.




Four River Commander 2 finds and unproductive.


My Mustang Sally 1 find and 1 unproductive.


















No comments: